Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh - I'm back

I've been away for a while.  I was "employed".  I wouldn't call it work, as I enjoyed it.  Well, most of it. 
 
The declining economy put an end to my employment, however, I was sort of looking forward to retiring again.  So, for the meantime, I'm happy to be unemployed.  Hopefully, the economy will pickup in time for me to find something to do to alleviate the boredom that will surely return.  I enjoy being part of team that is intent on accomplishing something.  At this point of my career, the monetary compensation is gravy.  Work is finally "fun".  And past savings, planning and being in the right place at the right time (luck) have made it possible for me to concentrate on enjoying work, rather than chasing after a certain sized, regular paycheck.  I'm blessed.

No comments: