Friday, January 12, 2007

Pizza Patron Pesos

The banks (competition) might have an issue, but everyone else should not. Pizza Patron could actually make/lose money on the exchange rate. It a business decision, this is not anti-American. This is not illegal. This has nothing to do with the illegal alien debate. FYI, some people trade currencies like stocks and bonds - and they make money doing so

I have got pesos from my most recent trip to Mexico (legal, of course) Usually I just keep any remaining pesos until my next trip. However, I might be tempted to use them, if more businesses accepted pesos.

Any international airport has a money exhange booth. With the Internet and access to exhange rates, the risk of "exchanging" currencies is made less risky to the acceptors. Risk still remains to those offering pesos in payment of pizzas - caveat emptor!

Nationalism and bigotry are not helpful in the discussion regarding illegal immigration.

No comments: